Wednesday, June 18, 2014

After Nursing school

So, I just graduated with my BSN on Saturday. It feels good to be done with nursing school; but at the same time you realize that you are not "done" until you pass that NCLEX. On this post I am just going to be talking about what I am using for the nclex. I might even put some information up to help others.



The first step into studying for the NCLEX is to make a study plan/calender. YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! because then you wont feel like a headless chicken trying figure out what to do.When you finally have that in place you need to follow that study plan. stick to it. Make sure when you are studying for the nlcex do not use a whole bunch of books, just stick to 3 books 4 the max. Because you will get get confused and overwhelmed with so much information from different books. YOU DON'T NEED THAT! you just need to pass this nclex and that's it. Have faith in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment